Sangeetha’s bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering and master’s in Business Management gives her, the much needed analytical bent of mind and clarity of thought on the business. It is this mix that helps her design products which benefit the end user and aid in expansion of her client’s business. She is also a certified Design Thinking expert (having earned her degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT) and has been instrumental in using creative problem-solving approach to come up with innovative and user-centric solutions.
Apart from designing strategic interventions at Thinkinfinity, she also runs an impact driven social welfare initiative, The Again Foundation that focuses on empowering differently abled individuals to realize their dream of financial independence and help them carve a niche of their own and hone the employability skills of youth to help them build a career in their field of interest. So far, she has conducted several workshops on contemporary topics like upskilling and entrepreneurship in different colleges across India to refine the skillset of educated young men and women so that they are industry ready. Till date, some thousands of youths from Tier II and III cities have benefitted from these interventions and have been able to create successful careers in the mainstream corporate world.
Her contrarian approach in leading some of the transformative technologies at work has earned her accolades from leading national and international platforms. Most notable among them being
- “Best Women Entrepreneur of the year 2021” Award by commissionerate of GST and Central Excise, Govt of the India.
- “Best Consulting Partner of the year 2019” award by Entrepreneur India (co-hosted by Zee Business and Economic Times),
- “Rising Entrepreneur of the year 2019” by Yourstory digital publication
- “Small Business Awards 2019” by Franchise India
- “Best Technology and Consulting start up in India” in 2018 by India Leadership Award 2018
- “She has also featured among the 10 Best Women Entrepreneurs in IT in 2019, an annual recognition list created by CEO Insights (international edition).”
When not working, she enjoys reading books that help her broaden her perspective, discovering hidden travel gems with her family and keeping up with the latest in fashion.
With the right mix of resilience and vision, she is the quite-essential balanced leader we need today, and this is her space to pen down her thoughts about issues she strongly feels about!